[Bf-committers] SVN 35405 compile problem

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:48:49 CET 2011

I had the same problems of missing prototypes for functions as i tried
to build with 3.1 with just overwriting (ignoring) the checks. That
basically means, that this functions are not available in 3.1 but in
3.2, which then might lead to a broken build, since the "native"
function, that can't be called, is replaced with a dummy.