[Bf-committers] Moving to Python 3.2.x

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 8 10:39:49 CET 2011

Hi,

It's also my fault, I slipped making minutes of meeting 9 days ago,
and forgot to include the py 3.2 topic in last meeting's notes. The
issue was extensively discussed in irc for 1 or 2 weeks though. The
windows/osx platform maintainers checked on it, and when all went
smooth for these platforms I assumed it would be fine for Linux too.

I know for these cases we should first send a notice to this list and
take a week's time before final decisions. :)

Which also brings me to the point that for Linux only Ken Hughes is on
the maintainer list mentioned. Might be good to add at least 1 or 2
names who should at least be involved with decisions like this?

-Ton-