[Bf-committers] Moving to Python 3.2.x

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:57:28 CET 2011

Thanks for the information. For Ubuntu 10.10 in needed to do the
following things:

Installing the following packages from Natty (11.04):
* python3.2
* python3.2-minimal
* libdb5.1
* libsqlite3-0
* python3.2-dev
* libpython3.2

Adjust the build files to:
  PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/include/python3.2mu
  PYTHON_LIBPATH=/usr/lib
  PYTHON_LIBRARY=python3.2mu
  PYTHON_VERSION=3.2

After that i compiled Blender and copied the directory
"/usr/lib/python3.2" to <build-directory>/bin/2.56/python/lib

Now it is running again. But somehow complicated to get anything right.