[Bf-committers] Defining new node types with Python

Tom Edwards contact at steamreview.org
Sat Mar 5 11:34:19 CET 2011

I don't really understand rendering, but in its own words that toolset
"hijacks" Blender's existing shader nodes and re-purposes them, using
hacks like storing information in each node's *location*! That's not
going to help us.

It's a shame I graduated last year, as I would totally be up for
implementing this through GSoC. I'm just surprised that it's a big
enough job to warrant something like that...