[Bf-committers] Defining new node types with Python

Doug Hammond doughammond at hamsterfight.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 18:01:32 CET 2011

I'm also interested in python-defined nodes, but for a different purpose:
external render engine material/texture setups.
In my case, the nodes themselves needn't even calculate anything in Blender,
they'd only need to serve as UI elements for material construction.

Any progress in this area will be of interest to me.

Cheers,
Doug.