[Bf-committers] Paging Dave Plater

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:40:44 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Dan Eicher <dan at trollwerks.org> wrote:
> Don't know if it helps any but with cmake you can do a 'make package'
> and it spits out an rpm -- which also probably needs someone familiar
> with rpm based distros to look over/fix.

I read that somewhere but wasn't sure how that would ultimately
integrate with the unified build system. It's fine to get an
installable package for me to test, but ultimately it's got to work
with the Fedora build system that uses mock/rpmbuild.

> Also needs to be tested on a red hat based distro since (I think) it's
> only been tried on suse.

I'll give it a try and see what blows up :)

Thanks,
Richard