[Bf-committers] Has there been any word on Aligorith?

Doug Ollivier doug at flipdesign.co.nz
Wed Mar 2 22:02:10 CET 2011

I've heard from DDWagnz who is another Blender user here in
Christchurch, but have not heard from Aligorith.  I'll check if ddwagnz
has heard something from him.

It certainly was dramatic.  I just got power last night, so depending on
where he is located he may simply have had no access to the internet.
Hopefully it is nothing more serious.

Doug (Alltaken)