[Bf-committers] Bullet physics update

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:17:56 CET 2011

Hi Erwin.
I believe you can go ahead. BGE is lacking dev power and to have you
help maintaining Bullet integration is really great. To address your
question, I think only you and Benoit have been working in the Bullet
part of the BGE.

I heard that the new Bullet is indeed more stable. Is there any new
features included with the new version?

Speaking of which, I recently (35216 and 35269) committed a patch to
fix some Rigid Body Joint problems that would be nice to get your
review on (I assigned to you before reviewing and committing it, but I
wasn't sure you were around those days).

Thanks,
Dalai