[Bf-committers] bump mapping - white is down & black is up???

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 1 14:35:09 CET 2011

Hi,

The way it works now in Blender is just ancient convoluted history.
My idea would be to postpone such changes and do this together with a
decent redesign & makeover of the internal shader/light/texture system.

It's also about focus... let's try to get blender out of beta for 2.5
targets first. We're close, so the sooner a project for new shaders
can start. :)

-Ton-