[Bf-committers] petition to remove 'protected' layers from armature

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:10:51 CEST 2011

+1

Obviously (as the report in tracker is mine) this has struck me too. I
just don't get this.. This behavior only makes me do a whole lot of
monkey work that wasn't necessary before. Every time I update a rig it
means dozens of pointless save and reloads. And working on SVN makes
it more complicated. Terrible for production

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com