[Bf-committers] FFMPEG Problem on Linux (Yes, I think it is a Blender problem).

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Wed Jun 29 13:37:17 CEST 2011

Am 29.06.2011 13:28, schrieb Sergey I. Sharybin:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, are you using your own builds of Blender or you're using
> builds from graphicall/buildbot site?
> Which verison of ffmpeg you've been playing video when it displays right?

Yes I am building my own blender with scons on Ubuntu 10.04.

ffplay and blender seems to use the same libs:

http://pasteall.org/22804

I think a official build will not be different because it uses the
system libs on linux anyway.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/