[Bf-committers] Create Link between logic bricks with Python

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Wed Jun 29 06:42:51 CEST 2011

Hi,
     I am doing some strange scripting to test making a portable logic
through python scripting. I wanted to add a logic brick, which was easy,
but then I wanted to ling two logic bricks, and this I didn't find any
python function to do it, does anyone know how it is done, if possible,
through Python?

I'm not doing this through the Game Engines Python API, as it cannot be
done, I'm doing it with Blender's interactive console.

I added the logic brick with
bpy.ops.logic.sensor_add(type='ALWAYS',name="Name",object="Cube") and
supposed there was something like
bpy.ops.logic.link(sensor="",sensobject="", controller="",
contobject="") but could not find anything like it.

Regards

--
Sven von Brand