[Bf-committers] Node property panel enhancement

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Jun 27 23:41:51 CEST 2011

+1. it can be nice to have controls on the nodes for a few select things,
but should be a minimal amount or none at all.

The current situation has a few problems:
1) lack of space on nodes is a deterrent to adding further options that
might be very useful
2) lack of space on nodes causes options that do get added to be crammed in
very tight, or with giant nodes
3) with a network full of giant nodes, that number of nodes that you can see
and interact with at any given time decreases, since less nodes fit in the
view at a zoom level that's usable

Splitting this up would help a lot.

matt