[Bf-committers] Node property panel enhancement

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:42:34 CEST 2011

+1

In my own nodes stuff (particles-2010 branch) i even have this
already. This was primarily intended to avoid cluttering the node
options with very advanced and rarely used special settings, though it
may be debatable whether it is a good idea to hide such settings at
all (can't even remember what node i used this for right now). It uses
the default ui callback if no "special" draw function is defined.