[Bf-committers] Node property panel enhancement

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:30:49 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:12 AM, pete larabell <xgl.asyliax at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 on this.

I'll second this.

I find that both Nuke's panel approach and Blender's
"within-the-node-itself" approach have some advantages in certain
contexts.

Having, if I understand you correctly, a fluid layout for the node UI
elements would be a huge asset.

On a side note, with regards to viewers (and apologies for hijacking
this thread potentially):

1) Will multiple viewers be available for look test LUTs?

2) Have you thought about how display characterization is going to fit
into this pipeline? As I understand it OCIO will handle the transform
to a known space, but that space must still be reconciled against the
display's characterization.

With respect,
TJS