[Bf-committers] Node property panel enhancement

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:12:54 CEST 2011

+1 on this.

I actually prefer to see everything on each node itself, but see the
importance of having lots of virtual space on the panel, esp. if we
can draw top-to-bottom like in the proposed picture.

Having been programing node-related things for the past 3 or 4 months,
I can say I fully support this idea, and feel the extra code required
would not be THAT big of a deal. You wouldn't HAVE TO add the extra
code at all, and for times when it REALLY makes sense, it'd be great
to have.

Cheers!
Pete