[Bf-committers] Use cases for warp modifier?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:15:32 CEST 2011

Recently i noticed the "warp modifier" inside the current builds. In my
understanding it works like an improved hook. But i had only very few
cases in which needed hooks anyway. So im a bit puzzled. What is so
special about this modifier? Any known usecases?

At first i thought you had implemented the "warp tool" as an modifier
and that it would be awesome. But then i tried it and didn't know what
to say. Truthfully i was a bit disappointed. ;P But it gives me a
headache; why we would need this modifier?

Greatings from
Tobias Oelgarte