[Bf-committers] bpy callback patch (replace scriptlink like functionality from 2.4x)

bartius crouch bartius.crouch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:09:33 CEST 2011

Since I'm not familiar with Blender's C source, I can't comment on the way
the patch is written. But as an end-user the proposed method sounds like a
good solution.
The callbacks aren't associated with specific datablocks, but since the
context and the ID data can be accessed in the callback function, the
filtering should be easy.

I'm interested in what other callbacks (besides render and load) you're
thinking of implementing?
It would be nice to have a callback on a change to mesh-data, but that might
be too specific.

Yours friendly,
Bart