[Bf-committers] Ffmpeg codec support for 2.58 doesn't build 2

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:03:24 CEST 2011

I have Kubuntu 10.04, suddenly Blender compiler ceased to be able to find the ffmpeg libraries (cmake and scons).
So, I ended up compiling my own ffmpeg (0.8). First I compiled with some extra libraries and when I tried compiling blender, I got all these errors:

http://www.pasteall.org/22598

So, after struggling a bit I decided to recompile ffmpeg without all those libraries. I even disabled the "devices" option so that I didn't get the Jack device error.

Well, after that, it worked and I could compile Blender...

Now, is this supposed to be like this? Can't Blender be compiled with those extra libraries enabled?