[Bf-committers] Blender 2.58 release AHOY!

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 02:48:40 CEST 2011

  Hi,

I could remember OpenCOLLADA was recently updated for Win32/64. But I
can't remember update of OSX libraries and I haven't updated OpenCOLLADA
in my buildbot environment.

I'd prefer to keep libraries versions in sync. So, please do not use my
linux builds as builds avalaible for downloading from b.o -- I'll
upgrade them in 9hrs (I'll be ~10 a-dam time). And I also want OSX build
also use the same OpenCOLLADA version.

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> That went smooth today :)
>
> Splash commit had r37699, tag is being done now (r37700 most likely,
> Nathan will confirm!)
> Let them build machines run then! Put builds on the usual places and
> notify me.
>
> During tomorrow (wednesday) logs/docs will be updated too, and all
> goes life when the builds are in.
>
> Thanks a lot everyone for the great work!
>
> -Ton-

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin