[Bf-committers] Fixing dynamically added lights (BGE)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:35:58 CEST 2011

Daniel S. the difference is that this is handled internally by Blender.
The user would only need to set the number of extra lights in the UI.

> Honest question, how is that different to just keep some of the lights at
energy 0 and turn them on at some points?
This is indeed the current workflow (using python to move lamps around to
match the position of new lamps). In a way this solution mimic this
workaround.
So it's not fast (to run), but it's way easier to use.

--
Dalai