[Bf-committers] [BGE PROPOSAL] Saving converted scenes

Trouble Maker makers.f at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:52:03 CEST 2011

The reason for why i choose to use char[3] is because it is the same in the
DNA struct, and it always worked. I assume that the change to 2.49a, 2.49b,
2.49c where due: only major bugfixing, no major stuff that needed to be
additionally stored where added, and the "pending" big 2.5 series. In
addition, the ascii table doesn't end after 9(0x39), so if we really need to
add another version we can use 0x40, 0x41,etc,but i don't think this will
happen.
By my side using char[4] don't change anything, but i think it is better to
maintain a as more uniform structure as possible.