[Bf-committers] Blender developers irc meeting minutes, 19 june 2011

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Jun 20 11:00:21 CEST 2011

Hey,
I disagree here.
As this is a real release, it is inevitable to do a freeze for a day at
least and check on the status of Trunk and run the regression files.
I thought we agreed on more strict freezes and tests right before a
release?

I also want to remind everyone about this wiki page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Checklist
It's not finished yet, but should be up to date (starting with "Checklist")

Regards,
Thomas