[Bf-committers] Environment Map Rendering

Jai Ljubić jaikkuli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 12:34:23 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm new to lists so forgive me if I've sent the wrong sort of thing
to the wrong place or any other faux pas. I require some improvements to
environment map rendering, and willing to offer the little money I have.
Things such as volumetric objects appearing in envmap renders is what I
need done. I understand the developers plan to make these improvements
but it would be a great help if it were available sooner rather than
later. Is anyone initially interested in making an arrangement?

Jai Lee Ljubić