[Bf-committers] Smooth shading could be better (compared to C4D)

Andreas Galster andreas_galster at hotmail.de
Fri Jun 17 07:30:33 CEST 2011

Ah, I see. However, you can't adjust the GLSL lights in the preferences. You need real light objects for the GLSL view to receive light.
While we're talking about shading. Is there a reason while new created meshes aren't set to smooth shading + having an edge split modifier assigned on default?
That's the first thing I always have to do when generating new meshes. I doubt that a lot of people need their meshes without those two settings lol.

Kind regards,
Andreas Galster