[Bf-committers] GPU buffer changes

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:11:10 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick note in case anyone else is working in the same area: I'm
looking at making some cleanups to the VBO/GL vertex arrays code in
gpu/gpu_buffers.c (and GPU_buffers.h). Not making any functional
changes right now, just adding comments, refactoring functions,
cleaning up unneeded code, renaming ambiguous fields and variables,
that sort of thing. The code is currently fairly comment-free and not
easy to understand at a glance.

Will submit a patch to the review tool once I get a bit further :)

-Nicholas