[Bf-committers] Sensor Size

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:18:01 CEST 2011

Hola,

I have updated the patch to rev. 37468

I have also made some simple example .blend files to those of you who
want to see how it works:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11299813/cam_match_examples.zip

@Lars

Hi again!

> Yes, it does: The sensor size that is currently fixed at 32 units. Otherwise we already have all the data:
> - image size (nx,ny) are required for the size of the output image
> - focal length (f) is a property of the camera

This patch only adds a variable sensor size, and changes the focal/fov
accordingly. So to me it looks like adding the variable sensor size
(dx/dy) is the first step to implement focal length units in pixels.
Or am I missing the point?

Best regards,
Ejner