[Bf-committers] Hardware support Policy

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jun 13 14:46:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

We can define this quite practically; there's just two guidelines imho:

1) The hardware as in use by the developers
2) The minimal specs we agree on for acceptable code (to not hold back
development)

This can be defined quite fair, and doesn't need to disqualify certain
brands or types or configs, unless the above doesn't apply :)

-Ton-