[Bf-committers] Tool Shelf Toggling On/Off Tab Mockup

michael williamson michaelw at cowtoolsmedia.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 11:44:12 CEST 2011

Sadly there's no key to restore a minimised header! (they're all to easy
to close when using a tablet with no way to restore in the cycles
branch! (for headers I'd like to see the old 2.49 way and disable
minimising them....)

ON TOPIC,
I'd prefer tool props to be its own panel.... it's too small when at the
bottom of the toolshelf  I always use F6 in preference....

The toolshelf itself is invaluable in paint, sculpt etc but something I
don't use ever when modelling... the operator panel on the other hand is
something I'd very much like to have on screen all the time when
modelling but hardly ever when painting!

  I only mention to illustrate that people are different and like
different things and a flexible UI should accommodate ;-)