[Bf-committers] join to FGimpMovie!!!

Fabio Gonzalez fabiojosue at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:48:50 CEST 2011

These are instructions on how to join the the project FGimpMovie (powerful
video editor GNU GPL):

   -  Create a SourceForge account (if you have not already).

   - Send me an email with your name User.
   - Acess the SVN repository and submit ask revisions.

Soon I will ask to insert features the project and as you implement them the
project (had been registered who did it was a job given to him), I see
things he can contribute and maybe later if the project is to popularize and
start to receive donations so you may receive something but at the moment
and simply volunteer.
if you want to join you will gain access to reading and writing to the SVN
repository. and I begin to give jobs to members. The contributions in the
site also can be made ​​by SVN. The project is a video editor more
sophisticated that many, that supports more complex effects, is for users
work in artistic and efficient way. can unless it is a very arduous goal to
be achieved but my idea is start by making a simple video editor, but that
edit video, and therefore provides for download and then go turning it into
something more sophisticated.
for more information or suggestions can contact me by email (*
fabiojosue at gmail.com* <fabiojosue at gmail.com>).
And you can see FGimpMovie
wiki<https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fgimpmovie/index.php?title=Main_Page>
.
FGimpMovie --- The GNU GPL powerfull video editor.
http://fgimpmovie.sf.net
contact me! *fabiojosue at gmail.com* <fabiojosue at gmail.com>
to download from svn repository:
svn co *https://fgimpmovie.svn.sf.net/svnroot/fgimpmovie*