[Bf-committers] Tool Shelf Toggling On/Off Tab Mockup

Aurel W. aurel.w at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:04:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think that this would be rather unpractical, it takes way to much
visual space for what it represents. If i want to collapse those
panels, i want them gone, not taking a lot of space on the screen like
those huge buttons.

Blenders gui already got way too unefficient in 2.5, especially when
it comes to, space needed for certain gui elements and panels.

aurel