[Bf-committers] About decimals in UI

Nether Hound nether.hound at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:14:16 CEST 2011

On the subject of UI and decimals, the edge slide modifier seems somewhat
buggy in 2.57a (r36339). Specifically:

1. It claims to be in percent, but reaches either end of the slide between
values of -1.0 and +1.0.
2. Holding ctrl while moving the mouse seems to clamp to increments of 0.085
(approximately), which is bizarre (why not 0.1?).
3. The UI does not clamp between -1.0 and +1.0, which would be logical, and
make it easier to cope with the often very dodgy mouse wrapping in
continuous grab mode.

I did try to submit a bug report, but for can't seem to register on the
site.