[Bf-committers] Weights range in vgroups

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:29:39 CEST 2011

VGroups are clamped internally to 0-1 range, I agree it would be nice
to overwrite it but even assigning the value directly via python i got
a clamping last time i tried. If you manage to make it work, I'd say
it is useful.. dunno about safe though considering the uses of vgroups
all over blender

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com