[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting & Alternate Languages

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:08:06 CEST 2011

I wonder if there would be a way to open this up to python scripting, that
way addons could be created for syntax highlighting in any language the user
would want.

 Since at this time Gamekit has not yet been added to Blender, I don't see
any point in including Lua highlighting. However if you wanted to work on it
in anticipation of Gamekit being added that would be great!

Cheers,
Jonathan

PS. This is all just my opinion, I'm not a Blender Developer.