[Bf-committers] Decals and glsl

Vox Lapin voxelbunny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:10:11 CEST 2011

The GLSL view is missing some basic features in regards to textures. Core
devs seem to focus their attention elsewhere -- there are plenty of actual
*bugs* to work on. I've found that when I stumble on missing functionality
in this area, my best bet -- as usual -- is not to ask for code, but rather
to code a fix myself, and then toss the code in the dungeon ...
... I mean patch tracker!
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=27538&group_id=9&atid=127
... and await the prophesied Feature Thaw.