[Bf-committers] Blender

Ivano Arrighetta ivano.arrighetta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:36:13 CEST 2011

Blender
Hello guys. I'll explain here why I asked for some Blender features in the past.
Let's assume I'm alone and I wish to do a little movie with singed scenes like Disney's, then I would make a videogame out of it.
Obviously I would need some characters, items and sets which I would model in a scene each.
I would also create textures for chatacters directly in blender.
The characters would then be moved in the scenes and interact with items through scripts like in machinima.
Lip syncing and spoken would be left to a text to speech engine which is also able to sing, using a string for the speech and another for the lips.
Last but not least, the music, which I directly compose in Blender and use when needed for the speech pitch as well in order to make it sing.
Finally, when the entyre machinima sequence is ready i see it in the game engine, tweak it and send the animation curves as ipos and the sound is rendered.
Here I could tweak the movie some more in post production before the final render.
Finally, I render the movie and edit it in the sequence editor, then export the whole thing.
Will this be possible?

Bye, Berserk.