[Bf-committers] Linking error with OS X Lion

Mats Holmberg mats.holmberg at 2me.fi
Mon Jul 25 21:36:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I had the same problem, but my solution was to build against SDK 10.6, which I had installed for snow leopard. I just modified my user-config.py accordingly. Everything seems to work ok.

-mats

Mats Holmberg, ArtFlow
3D-Animation / 3D-Graphics / Airbrush Art & Supplies

mobile +358 (0) 40 1920382
email mats.holmberg at artflow.fi

www.artflow.fi
www.maalinetti.com