[Bf-committers] new dependencies for (spacenav / ndof / 3D mouse) support

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:57:49 CEST 2011

Gah sorry for triple posting :)

When you navigate your normal view (not fly mode) you do it in object
space and not in camera space, ie: drag mouse to the left and "camera"
orbits to the right, that is why this mode should really work inverted
as it is right now. It's really what feels natural

And I forgot to say, 2D spaces are wonderful, totally intuitive to
navigate on images :) I hope we can get the same soon for node space
and others!

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com