[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

Felix Schlitter felixschlitter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:38:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

- "h" always hides selection
- "alt h" reveals last hidden"
- "alt h" again reveals all

Just an idea. I am not too sure about conditional hotkeys based on the
selection. That might get confusing.

"Then h on unhidden to hide single, h on hidden to unhide single, and
Alt+h to unhide all (or hide all?).  No doubt that
using a character as a toggle is convenient whenever there is an on-off
choice."

I like that idea, however, that kinda contradicts the current design where
you cannot act on hidden objects in the 3D viewport...