[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting notes, July 24 2011

Richard Olsson r at richardolsson.se
Sun Jul 24 20:20:52 CEST 2011

For what it's worth, I think that if ctrl+s and ctrl+shift+s both are saving operations, then it makes more sense for ctrl+alt+s to be related to saving the file as well rather than transforming selection. So if there are any other vacant combinations which would even remotely make sense to bind to push/pull, then IMHO ctrl+alt+s should remaine "save copy".

Cheers
/R