[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:18:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

mindrones wrote:

> - "quick h-h" acts as a toggle *just on the selection*
> - "h - N sec pause - h" adds to hidden selection (after all you have to
> select stuff before hitting h again to add to hidden objects)
> - alt-h unhide all

now that I think of it, would it be possible that:

- if we have modified the selection, h adds to hidden selection,
- if we haven't, h acts as a toggle on the selection,
- alt-h unhide all?

At the moment I can't remember if we have this sort of conditional
behaviour in blender keys, just an idea.

Regards,
Luca