[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

Jim Williams sphere1952 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:12:02 CEST 2011

Then h on unhidden to hide single, h on hidden to unhide single, and
Alt+h to unhide all (or hide all?).  No doubt that
using a character as a toggle is convenient whenever there is an on-off choice.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Jonathan Williamson
<jonathan at montagestudio.org> wrote:
> I have to agree with Daniel. I constantly hide parts of a mesh bit by bit.
>
> --
> Jonathan Williamson
>
> Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com (http://www.blendercookie.com/)
> Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com (http://www.mavenseed.com/)
> Portfolio - http://www.jw3d.com (http://www.jw3d.com/)
>
> On Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com wrote:
>
>> NOT, we want to hide, hide, hide, unhide.. hence the two hotkeys
>>
>> Daniel Salazar
>> 3Developer.com (http://3Developer.com)
>>
>> > also, would it be possible to get rid of the H, alt+H and just have h
>> > hides, h unhides, h hides again, h unhides again?

No essence.  No permanence.  No perfection.  Only action.