[Bf-committers] Contributor Credits

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 02:42:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

I was Googling around the other day and happened to find my name on the
“Contributors to Blender 2.5” list, along with 175 other people.

As someone who has contributed much less to Blender than anyone else reading
this, I just wanted to publicly say “Thanks” to whoever made that page.  It
was a
very thoughtful gesture and it is really appreciated.

Yes, I know… we’re supposed to be helping out just for the sake of
contributing to
this great project, but it was really nice to stumble upon that page.

So again, Thanks!

Harley Acheson