[Bf-committers] Proportional Editing Shortcuts

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:17:23 CEST 2011

I agree, enabling PET with the O key should put it to connected if it
was in that state previously.

Also, an idea: To have object mode PET disabled even when it was
enabled when saving the file (maybe as an option?). Sometimes, when
someone uses object mode PET and saves, then other person that doesn't
use it messes things up without noticing.