[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:14:01 CEST 2011

On 07/15/2011 11:40 AM, Carsten Wartmann wrote:
> Am 15.07.2011 10:57, schrieb Sean Olson:
>> Is there a possibility of bringing back the 'double press' keys for
>> different functions?  (Like the old B=Box select, BB=Circle Select).  I
>> personally want to have 1 be front view, 1,1 be back view, 7 be top view 7,7
>> be bottom view, etc, etc.  Holding Ctrl all the time is giving me a hellava
>> bad pain in the wrists.
>
> +1 from me, would love it also.

also, would it be possible to get rid of the H, alt+H and just have h
hides, h unhides, h hides again, h unhides again?

when you press h by mistake it's distracting to look at the keyboard to
do alt-h

this could apply to 1-1 too first 1 is front, 1 again is back, and so on

similar way to toggle as you do in camera view: 0 camera, 0 out of
camera, 0 camera and so on

Regards,
Luca