[Bf-committers] new dependencies for (spacenav / ndof / 3D mouse) support

Stephen M. McQuay stephen at mcquay.me
Sat Jul 23 05:16:50 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 08:42:30PM -0500, Mike Erwin wrote:
> The libspnav-dev package is now required for building on Linux...

Is this generally true? I don't have the package installed and Blender
built just fine for me.

However, I have a 3dconnexion device and would like to use it in blender
without using their old/bad drivers. Do I have to do something special
to enable the building blender to work with it?

Thanks,

--
Stephen M. McQuay
http://mcquay.me/vcf