[Bf-committers] Material Nodes: No normals in worldspace?

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:04:12 CEST 2011

Hey guys,

I wrote the patch to add reflection mapping (and could easily extend
to other things like WS normals) to the material nodes.

The issue behind the patch's delay is more of a logical issue of what
parts of blender you want to expose to the node system.

I spoke with kaito about this for a while and he had a good idea how
we could do it without exposing render core internals.

If I get a little more time I will implement the way kaito and I discussed.

Cheers!
Pete