[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:22:55 CEST 2011

I would like to clarify, i'm not talking about defaults, just having
the option to set it up that way. (Though I do feel the default keymap
setup needs some serious thought, its a bit haywired at the moment and
beyond the scope of this thread)

Additionally, it would be nice if this 'toggle' could work for n
functions. So I could have one key to toggle vert, edge, face or one
key to toggle through all snapping options or to toggle through all
rotation options.
-sean