[Bf-committers] Keymap storage & management

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:57:55 CEST 2011

Is there a possibility of bringing back the 'double press' keys for
different functions?  (Like the old B=Box select, BB=Circle Select).  I
personally want to have 1 be front view, 1,1 be back view, 7 be top view 7,7
be bottom view, etc, etc.  Holding Ctrl all the time is giving me a hellava
bad pain in the wrists.

I would love if we could pull that off again.

-Sean