[Bf-committers] Windows 2000 build please.

Morten Mikkelsen mikkelsen7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:39:11 CEST 2011

Since when did "Open Source" imply having an executable binary readily
available for any platform a user might desire one for?
Are you aware that you are not paying for this product? You have two very
reasonable options for the luxary of using this
excellent and entirely free product built by the efforts and volunteer
work of an entire community.

1. Use one of the OSes that binaries are released for by those doing free
work.
2. "If" Blender fails to compile/run for win2k then get off your butt and
help find out why this is the case.
    I am sure some individuals in the community would be willing to assist.

Cheers,

Morten.